With the exception of coffee, there is honestly nothing like the smell of fresh bread in your home. Whether you like cooking or not, bread makers make baking your own bread so much easier.
Why Buy? If you like controlling the ingredients that go into your food. Enjoy freshly baked bread and fancy making it in the comfort of your own home. A bread making machine is for you.
I have compiled a list of my top 3, large capacity, bread making machines.
- Automatic fruit and nut dispenser releases ingredients at the right moment during the knead phase so they are evenly incorporated within the dough
- Unique collapsible kneading paddle thoroughly mixes ingredients then collapses before bake phase to minimize the hole at the base of the baked loaf
- Smart LCD screen with progress indicator displaying 13 automatic settings,
- 3 crust colors, and 4 loaf sizes
- Loaf sizes include 1.0-pound, 1-1/2-pound, 2.0 ln and 2-pound (Family size)
- 46 step by step recipes
The manufacturer says that this is the best Breville 2-pound bread machine for sale in today’s market place. Of course they would say that. It does have a lot of features, it has 13 features, pre-programmed recipes and makes large, even bread. It takes little programming as the instruction manual is simple to use and understand.
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loaf; gluten free and custom menu settings will accommodate gluten free and organic baking ingredients
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loaf
- Dual kneading blades to knead the dough thoroughly
- Quick baking cycle prepares bread in about 2-hours
- Includes a measuring cup and measuring spoon
Apart from its large capacity, this bread maker’s main selling point is its’ custom settings for a gluten free diet, all pre-programmed. No hassle with programming the settings, which can be an issue with other machines.
- 3 choices of loaf sizes and up to 2-1/2 pounds loaf capacity, ideal bread machine for modern family
- Settings for white, whole wheat, multigrain, french, quick breads/cakes
- 13-hour delay start timer and programmable menu options
- Automatically adds yeast at the optimum time to ensure perfect bread
- Non-stick inner bake pan and built-in handle.
The biggest capacity of all of the machines listed at 2-1/2 pounds loaf capacity. Suitable for a large family. It has a yeast adding feature that should ensure perfectly risen bread every time.
Go On…Take the Plunge!
The programming and use of these machines is so simple these days and with machines like this on the market, there really is no excuse not to make your own bread.